Monday, October 24, 2005

Plant Sale List

I have been threatening to post a list of plants that will be on sale this weekend. The delay has been in trying to condense all the information I have collated over the years into a few short pithy sentences. As an interim measure, I am posting a straight list of the plants, without botanical names or comments. I will replace this post with a full list of plants and uses within the next day or two. There are multiples of most plants for sale but as we aim for diversity rather than production line some, such as the thornless blackberry, may only be represented by the one plant. If you see something you particularly want, email us or add a comment to this blog page and I can put it aside for you. So here goes (drum roll!!) with the list………

Editors note: I have deleted this list as a full list is now available on the latest post.


No comments: